When Prabhu and Swarna are not on the road conducting Disciple Making Seminars they are visiting their families and friends to encourage them in the Faith. They continually teach them how to be disciples of Jesus Christ and to make disciples where they live. This strengthens them in God’s mission, the Great Commission.
Many times they will prepare a meal and have many over to their own apartment and pray together. Many times they pray all night. They will share testimonies with one another about how God is working to save those who hear the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- New Churches are being started with NEW believers
- Pastors are starting NEW Disciple Maker Programs in their churches
- Christians are showing new interest in reading their Bibles
- New “1 on 3” Hub groups are being started
- Many Christians are joining in the online Bible Training course
We thank God for the dedicated indigenous missionaries we are able to support with your prayers and financial support! We are all a part of the Harvest of Souls!