Greetings Dad from Prabhukiran,
This is a testimony from a pastor I recently ministered to. Praise the LORD.
Pastors Prasad and Prabhukiran
“I’m Pastor Prasad. I’m 45 years old and I have 3 children. I have been working as a pastor for15 years in an independent church…with out any theological training but Im working as self employed. Believers give some offerings to help support men. On one fine day, I was been invited to an HIMIndia pastors seminar with brother Prabhukiran. That day I totally rededicated my life to God for his great ministry. I think in india many pastors are like me without any souls burden and I’ll pray that this kind of seminars should be conducted all over the country ..thanks to brother Prabhukiran and HIMIndia.”
In his great commission,
Death in Zambia comes early for many. It is only in recent few years that life expectancy has risen from 38 yrs to 52 years.
Last week one of our pastors in training, Alifara Phiri, passed away suddenly. He had just completed his 3 year training and was training 3 other men himself. He was a disciple of HBMZ Matthew Daka. Fellow disciple student Adrian Mutamba (pictured below) preached his eulogy and message. The visiting pastors from many other sects and denominations were very impressed with the “Bible” preaching. May the Lord use this testimony to encourage other pastors to join the training in God’s precious Word. It is the Word of God that gives us eternal LIFE and Hope.
Pray for Pastor Phiri’s family in the days ahead. It is very difficult for widows and orphans when the husband passes.
Support HBMZ. Indigenous Missions. Training trainers in the Word of God in Zambia.
HBMZ Pastor Funeral
Pastor Adrian teaching Calvary Academics
Pastor Adrian Mutamba
Pastor Adrian Mutamba
Greetings to you and your family.
My family and I are very well. I hope you are well and blessed. Pastor Jeff I thank God for the HBMZ Calvary Bible School. It is practical and helpful indeed. The formula “Find your own three” (Make 3 Disciples) has helped me to establish a new way of workiing. I have been training my 3 Disciples, one of whom is now Pastorng a new church at Chibombo, between Lusaka and Kabwe. His name is John K Nyirenda, The Second one will soon start a church plant. The other one will help me at the local church.
My vision now is to continue using the “Find your own three” formula (1 on 3 Disciple-making) and train 12 church men who will be able to train their own 3 also. I hope to raise a 12,000 member congregation in 10 years time. God’s willing we will be able to plant and establish 12 congregations which will have at least 1,000 members each.
Also I am thinking of building a school with 5 class rooms, three offices, and two toilet blocks. This school should enrol at least 280 pupils for a start. In this way we will be able to establish Christian values in our pupils and in our community. God willing we shall expand our school from grades one to 12. It will be a fee paying school to raise money to pay our teachers and help to maintain our school.
New Study Bible
In this way we shall maintain the Calvary Academics teaching. Our current Church plot is big enough for the school. How I dream to build a high school, a Universty and a Hospital also. There has to be a high Christian influence in our land. I am dreaming Dreams for Christ’s work and influence.
This is October, it is very hot and sunny here in Zambia. Some rivers have lost a lot of water. There are instances of load shedding (blackouts). The time to enjoy electricity light is very minimal. But people are working and walking. We will have a national Day of Prayer and Fasting on October 18. A day declared by our Head of State.
Thank you for your love and commitment for our country. May the love of God which is in Christ be with you always. My wife and Children send greetings to you. Amen.
Here is a testimony from one of the pastors HIMIndia is helping in India. Prabhu Kiran Rambabu is the director in Telangana State. God is using him to further the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ throughout the region. Through HIMIndia rural pastors with little education and no Bible College training are being helped in Bible Study Methods, systematic theology and homelitics to better equip the church that the Holy Spirit has made them overseers of. One on three Disciple making is the method. Disciples of Christ are the goal.
HIMIndia supports Prabhu Kiran in Telangana, Prabin Sipka in Orrisa and Stephen Prasad in Andhra Pradesh. Your partnership and prayers are welcome. Please consider a monthly gift of $50 or more. Our goal is $5000 per month to support the three brothers and their ministries. At present we are working with a $1000 monthly budget. HIMIndia partnered with these three men are effecting the lives and ministries of over 1500 pastors and their congregations by God’s Grace and to His Glory.
Solomon and Prabhu
My name is Pastor Solomon 50 years old. I am working as a pastor in Salabathpur village for 18 years. I didn’t have proper Bible training. I did primary education. I couldn’t preach properly on every Sunday. I couldn’t know how to prepare message to preach. I used to preach generally what I read in the Bible. In this situation one day Pastor K. Prabhukiran came and explained about Disciple training program. He invited me to attend this program then I took 5 youth members from my church to Disciple training program. GOD’s will and Wrong Teaching, these two subjects have changed my ministry pattern. I have been encouraged with the word GO and Make the Disciple. After attending this training program I changed the teaching pattern in my church. I am giving training to 3 members in my church to make the Disciple. My ministry is increasing day by day. And I am getting good response from the church. Pastor Prabhukiran has given me study material. I am studying every day with 3 persons. Thanks to HIMIndia and to Pastor Prabhukiran(Rambabu).
In His Ministry
Jeff Hawkins is the US Coordinator for HIMIndia working with Hope Builders Ministries to make Jesus Christ disciples of all peoples, everywhere until the end of time.
Learn more at Hope Builders Ministries
Phone – 337-718-1453
DONATE to BIBLES
Zambian Pastor’s Bible
A Word from the WORD:
Reading 1 Peter this morning the Lord reminded me that suffering against sin is the struggle of our lives, as a believer, that we MUST go through to attain the glory that is our inheritance with Christ when He appears.
The theme of this letter to believers scattered all over the world is to “embrace” suffering in view of the GLORY to follow, if we stand firm in the Faith.
Salvation from the wages of sin was gained through the suffering of Christ. Salvation is not a one point in time event, other than its beginning, for us. Salvation embraces all of life past, present and future. Our spirit was saved the movement we believe when the Holy Spirit was given to us. Our SOUL is being saved daily as we walk in the Spirit overcoming the world, flesh and devil. Our bodies will be saved in the first resurrection guaranteed by the indwelling Holy Spirit.
Peter (and especially Paul) teaches us that our present suffering prepares us for future glory (Romans 8:28). That future glory is at the parousia, the Appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ, when He returns to establish His Kingdom on Earth. IF we suffer against the world, flesh and devil now we will experience greater glory to the glory of God then. (This is the PRIZE.)
Peter closes the letter with his expressed purpose for writing (by the Holy Spirit). He wrote to encourage the scattered saints to stand firm in God’s Grace to suffer with Christ now for future glory with Christ when He returns. Praise the Lord
WHAT IS REGENERATION?
Written by Dr. Daniel R. Carfrey
This brief study defends the Biblical definition of “regeneration” from the viewpoint of the philosophy that teaches/believes that a person must be born again before they can even “believe” the Gospel. In other words, their doctrine believes that regeneration precedes faith.
REGENERATION is not the RESTORATION of LIFE to a sinner’s will, because it is dead towards God.
- Total depravity does not mean that a sinner’s will is dead towards God.
- The sinner is born “dead in trespasses and sins” due to the inherited sin nature from Adam (Ephesians 2:1, 2 Corinthians 5:14)
- This means he is dying the first death for Adam’s sin, and will die the second death for his own sins apart from being saved (1 Corinthians 5:22, Revelation 20:11-15)
- This means he has no personal relationship (fellowship) with God apart from salvation, even as Adam was cast out of the Garden of Eden by God
- This means that in his flesh inherited from Adam dwells “no good thing”(Romans 7:18)
- This means that the devil incites the sinful desires of the flesh to entice one to sin with the consent of his will (Ephesians 2:1-3)
- So consequently “all have sinned and come short of the glory of God”
- But there is no Scripture that says a sinner’s will is dead towards God
- All are guilty of not seeking God (due to there being no fear of God before their eyes. (Rom.3:9-18,23)
- But while all don’t seek God, this does not mean that they can’t, according to the apostle Paul (compare Acts 17:26-28). Otherwise, why hold man accountable for not doing so?
- A good example that man can seek God prior to being saved is God’s commendation of Cornelius. (Acts 10:1-4)
- Neither does total depravity mean that there could not be some good, due to God’s restraint upon his evil thoughts through the conscience, though man’s relative good is not good enough to obtain eternal life by one’s own works. (Romans 2:7-16)
- Total depravity simply means that a sinner who is born “dead in trespasses and sins” is incapable to come to God on his own or merit eternal life by his own works. (Ephesians 2:8-9)
REGENERATION is the IMPARTATION of Christ’s new RESURRECTION LIFE and RIGHTEOUS NATURE to the inward man (spirit) as of the Day of Salvation, and to the OUTWARD man (body) on the Day of Resurrection.
- Just as a nature to disobey God came as a result of Adam’s one act of disobedience, even so the nature to obey God comes to those given Christ’s gift of righteousness as a result of His total life of obedience (Romans 5:12-25)
- This means that Jesus Christ had to first earn life by keeping the Law, in order to provide life by grace through His death on the cross for our offences against God’s Law (Romans 10:1-4)
- Christ’s new life and righteous nature is given by Christ alone to those who place their faith in Him (John 1:12-13)
- This new birth is imparted to the human spirit within by the Holy Spirit of God (John 3:4-7)
- This new birth is compared by Jesus to living water on the inside, (John 4:10-14)
- This new birth was not available until Jesus rose from the dead and was glorified in heaven (John 7:37-39, Ephesians 2:4-5, Titus 2:11-15, Titus 3:4-7)
- This new birth is imparted as a seed of Christ’s life and righteous nature, which remains in him, and is enabled to grow and manifest Christ-like conduct as one abides in Christ (1John 2:28-3:10)
- This new birth and nature will also be imparted to the believer’s flesh or outward man in the day of resurrection (Romans 8:23, Ephesians 1:13-14, Philippians 3:20-21)
- It is Christ’s life imparted to the believer that makes him or her a new creature, and is the reason there will be no more sin in the new heavens and earth, (2 Corinthians 5:17)
WHILE OLD TESTAMENT SAINTS WERE JUSTIFIED, THEY WERE NOT REGENERATED WHILE LIVING IN THEIR FLESH
- Old Testament saints, though not experiencing the new birth in their lifetime, were still able to have a spiritual relationship with God, once they were justified by faith as was Abraham.
- Old Testament saints were not permitted to enter the presence of God when they died until Jesus first presented His blood to God in heaven (Paradise, Abraham’s Bosom, also Sheol was divided into two parts before Christ’s resurrection). As a result, they are now “spirits of just men made perfect,” (Hebrews 12:22-24)
- Old Testament believers are now regenerated in their spirits, being in the presence of God, because no one can be part of the kingdom of God apart from being born again (John 3:7)
- Because every saint in Christ now has the privilege of experiencing the new birth while still living in sinful flesh, he can be a “kind of first-fruits of his creatures,” provided that he allows that righteous nature to manifest itself through the power of God’s Word and the indwelling Holy Spirit (James 1:21, Galatians 5:22-25)
- The supernatural way of life made possible through the new birth is a mystery that was not revealed in the Old Testament
- This is why believers today are more accountable to live righteously than the Old Testament saints.
Understanding the true nature of REGENERATION, that it was not experienced until Jesus Christ came to give it, helps one to AVOID the ERROR of those who say, “regeneration precedes Faith.”
- Those who believe that a man’s will is dead towards God, also believe that a person cannot come to saving faith until God first activates his dead will so that he can believe
- Thus, because of his own erroneous definition of regeneration, he believes that regeneration precedes faith
- But it is clear from the words of Jesus to Nicodemus, that one MUST believe in Jesus Christ in order to be born again, not be born again in order to believe
- Be alert to this crucial doctrinal distinction. Regeneration is the result of faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.